Availability of Parts for Guilia Super

I'm considering the purchase of a '67 Guilia Super. My wife thinks I'm
nuts, having pronounced the car "butt ugly," but I have always been
attracted to cars and women with "great personality" rather than stellar
looks (Of course, I didn't mention this particular analogy to my wife).

Anyway, the car is basically sound, but has rust in the rockers and in
the rear quarter panels (floors and shock towers are OK).  Are
replacement body patch panels available for this car? And has anyone
had any recent experience is trying to obtain spare parts generally for
this model? I'd hate to start a restoration only to discover that spares
were unobtainable.

Thanks for any and all help (psychiatric help excluded).

Joe Fillip
'91 164B
'85 GTV-6

End of alfa-digest V7 #55