'85 XJ6 for a '89 Grad Spider

Still trying to sell/trade my spider.
http://members.tripod.com/~Alfa_Romeo_Graduate/

I have a trade ad at Recycler.com for 4 door, 6 cylinder car or 6
cylinder extra-cab truck or 6 cylinder SUV and received the following
email:

85 Jaguar XJ6 Grey with leather int, no rips or dings, CD phone,
sunroof, 92K, 4-door, 6 cylinder. CA. I'm willing to put in some cash.

Questions:
What do you think of this deal [good, bad, run away, etc.]?
Is there a Jaguar email distribution list?
Anybody here ever own a similar Jag and what where your experiences?

Kelly Blue Book gives the cars near equal value both on wholesale and
retail.

Thanks!

P.S. - And Yes, I am aware of some individuals' feelings about British
marques and if you insist on flaming - feel free - I'll respond off
the digest.
==