RE: Takes On C.I., barber shop

<snip>
> met/talked with some fellow digesters, Jay, Henry, Robin.  I'm glad to see
> Brian Shorey made it...at least four people asked me if I had
> seen him...had
> to answer "not sure as I've never met him"....

it's because i wasn't wearing my hat.  or maybe i don't exist..

hey, can somebody provide me the phone # for barber shop in sacramento, ca?
we're about to welcome another new alfa owner into the fold - my brother and
his wife are picking up a spider that was mentioned on the digest a few
weeks ago.  they're picking it up in san jose next week for the drive back
to mass, and would like to stop at barber shop for a fluid change prior to
driving back to mass.

tia,

bs