Joe Senesac's Duetto Pages

Hello fellow Alfisti!

After a few months absence my site is up and running again at the
following address:  http://home.sprintmail.com/~senesac.  I invite you
to take a look to find out the details of the ongoing 3 year restoration
of my 1967 Duetto spider.  All pictures and pages have been optimized
for quicker loading for your enjoyment.

BTW, with the exception of no style sheet usage, the pages are written
to be HTML 4.0 compliant.  This is not really necessary but rather
something I did in order to see what changes were made from HTML 3.2.  I
tend to do my pages from scratch rather than use any graphical layout
engine.  Call me old fashioned!  I am going to implement style sheet
usage when I have the chance.

I will be adding more detail in the near future to bring the pages up to
date on my last 6 months of progress.  This car is driven often and
hard, last weekend I drove from Houston to Austin and back all on
Saturday at approximately 80 mph.  No mechanical problems were
encountered as usual!

I welcome any comments you have!

Joe Senesac
Duetto Register Keeper