Shankle oil cooler on a GTV6/ Milano?/ Stabilant 22

I ordered the Shankle oil cooler back in 94 for a 85 GTV6. The kit
seemed very expensive and was not very well put together. Most of the
parts are generic in nature, except for the special Shankle brackets.
The hose is only low grade rubber hose with push on fittings. I had one
bust on me a year later. I made better brackets and replace the cheap
rubber hose with industrial hose (250,000 psi burst pressure) and
fittings for only about $100 more. It is sad to buy such a kit and need
to re-engineer the whole thing.

Would someone in Houston please tell me where you can get either
Stabilant 22 or other electronical contact enhancer? Thank you