car covers

I'm sending this again as I forgot to title it.  Ben, your story about the
Evolution 4 car cover is awful!  The cover I have now is Evolution 3--and
has worn out along the upper ridge of the windshield as this is a pressure
point with the top down (which it usually is.)  The car is a daily driver
and the cover is on at work in an outside parking lot to keep the grunge
out of the car and to keep the sun off as it ruins silver paint quickly.
>JC Whitney is selling car covers made of Evolution 4, Ultralon, and
Sunbrella. >Grove Motors (ALFA dealer in San Luis Obispo) sells one of
Centrex--a Dupont >offshoot of Technolon.  Has anyone used any of these
materials? Any comparisons >or comments?
Rocky, in Santa Barbara