Downloading solved?

Hi Folks:

Just want to reiterate what I think you all know...folks on the Digest are
quick to help.  So, thanks Bernies (B. and Z.). John, Richard, Bruce from Oz,
and Ric for the suggestions on how to solve my aol download problems.
Interesting that on the day that you all responded, it stopped giving me
problems!  I am saving the various solutions, though, and plan on selecting
one to make sure aol doesn't keep me from reading the posts that are of
interest to me.

Thanks, guys.

Mike from Mississippi