Re: Do I have a problem?

Tonight on the way home from running an errand.  The car was warmed up to
normal temperature.  I was on a city street, accelerating from a stop
sign, in lower rpm in second gear (astute digesti may recall that my tach
is presently inaccurate) and I hear a distinct POP from the front of my
Spider.  The car continues to run fine, but the engine, especially at
idle seems to have developed a distinct vibration.  The car revs fine, no
inordinate noises, just what I perceive as a vibration that I do not
remember at all.
I'm headed out of town for the weekend, so I'll have no opportunity to
investigate further until later next week.  Any ideas out there in digest
land?  TIA for you responses to a somewhat vague description of a
?problem?

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC membership chair
1987 Spider Veloce
the top is always down   :*)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]