78 spider fluids and diff. hex

Our esteemed listmaster wrote:

>Castrol LMA is readily available and effective. the ATE fluid in the blue
>cans is also quite good, but slightly harder to find.

Hmm.  Which ATE, the dark or light can?  Castrol LMA is hard to find here
(or it's labelled differently).  ATE has both products, both are good, but
my untrained feet can't tell the difference.  Light blue is more
expensive....

Anyone can comment on the difference?  (real experiences, not just theory)
Street car use only.

cheers
Lawrence

p.s. I won't be able to read my mail for a fortnight, so if you send e-mail