setting on Ward&Dean competition kit

Dear fellow digesters,
Does any of you have a recommendable front alignment data
for Ward & Dean competition suspension kit for 105 GTV?
My Giulia GTV with W&D kit is heavenly stable at high speed
corners, but rather reluctant to turn-in when approaching
small corners.

So I am thinking of setting the toe out in the front, not to
overly tighten the adjustable rear swaybar so much, because
I don't want to sacrifice its performance at high speed turns.
Do you think it works fine?

My GTV features:
- -1 deg. negative camber in the front
- -195/60-14" Yoko A008 tires
- -stiffened Limited Slip Diff. from 2000.
- -Autodelta rear sliding block

I would appreciate any of your advice.
TIA,

Taiju Kobayashi
Tokyo,Japan
'66 GTV "Corsa"(still looking for Shankle pistons)
'91 75TS (still looking for new owner)