For Sale: 2.5 V6 engine

Hi:
I'd like to sell my current 2.5 liter engine from my '85 GTV6.  I'm also
looking for a good, low mileage 3.0 liter Verde engine in case anyone has
one for sale (S. California area preferred).
The 2.5 liter engine is still installed in my car (and can be test driven)
- - it is in excellent shape.  It has the mechanical timing belt tensioner,
newish water pump, excellent compression, good oil pressure, Omega
Motorsport external head oiling kit installed - and has always been fed a
regular (3000 mile) diet of new oil filters with Castrol Syntec oil.
Please contact  me at mdharris@domain.elided if you are interested in
buying this engine.
Cheers
Mike