AR Business people

David, I completely understand your frustration involving the f***ed up
restoration of a car that means so much to you.  I say, identify them.

<<<<<
PS  Has anyone EVER met ANYONE in the auto business who was not a liar
and a thief, who actually had integrity and self respect?  We have not,
and now, finally, we will give up looking and hoping that there is such
a person.

I have to say, they are few and far between.  HOWEVER, my local ex-Alfa
Romeo dealer, Charles Mauldin, is such a man.  He has earned my respect,
and I've trusted him completely with the three Alfas I've owned.

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "Snow Hawk", 149k miles (maintained by Mauldin!)