Re: alfa-digest V7 #46 RE: Suspension work 115 Spiders

Tim, I don't think you've mentioned why you want the suspension "black
magic" setups.  What do you want to use the car for?  Strictly as a
daily driver?  Race Car?  Occasional competition events? Time trials?
Autocross?  What?  One does not want to write a book on the various
suspension setups to clutter up the Digest.  Tell us what you've got in
mind and we can help.  Fred Di Matteo  AROC Tech Advisor, Fort Myers,
Florida