Pair of "unusual" Alfa's For Sale

Greetings,

 Due to forces beyond my control, I have to sell my LAST 2 Alfa's !

1) A 1959 750-F Giulietta Spider for $5000.00
   see : http://www.tiac.net/users/berlina/giulia.htm

2) A 1971 Berlina "MORTIMER-II Track Toy" for $3000.00
   see : http://www.tiac.net/users/berlina/mort2.htm

The Giulietta is a "Max Hoffman" car VIN 1495F*07548
It IS NOT STOCK (re: "original"). See web page for old photos
and details or E-Mail me. Car was taken off the road 7 years
ago to strip the paint for some minor body work and a re-paint job.
Got bored with the stripping and basically gave up the project.
Removed engine last year to free-up the "frozen" clutch and engine
was fired up at that time, but not since.
It has a 1600cc, dual weber motor and 5 speed (neither are original
for the car and the LARGE finned aluminum drums w/the 2 shoe(NOT 3 shoe)
brakes.
Car comes with lots of "extras"... the original 1300cc motor (NOT the
Twin-Plug !)
another 1600 (90% complete), brake drums, starter, generator, trunk lid, hood,
and a BRAND NEW windshield (never mounted on any car!)
Great "Project Car" and a STEAL at $5000.00

The Berlina (re: Mortimer-II) is our "Track Toy". It has a 2 liter, Sperry
Valve Works Stage-V head (BIG VALVE) and Cams, NASCAR (JFZ) Dual Piston
Brakes and Dual Tilton 3/4" Master Cylinders, Triple Core Radiator, Oil
Cooler,
205x60 Goodrich R1's on "mag's" and street tires also on "mag's" AND a matched
set of Ferrari F40 Carbon Fiber seats ! !
Not quite SCCA "legal" but one heck of a Time Trial Toy.
See his Web Site for Photos and more info.
We're "giving this car away" at $3000.00
(The seats and brakes are worth more than that !)

If interested reply via E-Mail and then we "can talk".....

Phil Baumer
Turn9@domain.elided
MORTIMER-II "Run Fast or be Eaten !"
http://www.tiac.net/users/berlina