Evolution Car Covers

Has anyone had any success or failures with washing Evolution 3 or 4 car
covers? If so, please let me know.  I hate putting a dirty cover over a
newly polished car.  My cover is a few years old and thought a commmercial
washer (such as one found at laundramats) would do the trick on a gentle
cycle.  I would also either air or tumble dry.

Any and all information would be helpful.  Thanks.
1987 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio
AROC & AONE member
Home: r-mrand@domain.elided
Work: Robert.Rand@domain.elided