Re: one man brake bleeding - Graham Hilder

>Graham Hilder wrote:
>Well yes I guess it normally would, but it happens that I
>do this job on the handy sloping drive outside the garage and just
>hose the overflow away when finished.  No sweat!

Just wash it down the drive!!! Do you have any idea how toxic brake fluid
is? I don't know about your EPA regulations in NZ but if I saw you doing
that I would immediately report you and you would get a pretty
hefty fine - and rightly so. Lets at least be a little bit responsible in
our disposal of fluids from our cars.

Yours sincerly
Rob Waterworth