Kudos to Paul Glynn (was: Re: ADVISE PLEASE !! Re AR Business peo ple)

I didn't want to name the shop Doug referred to with his "recommend
against" rating; hence I omitted the name of the shop I was more than
satisfied with (assuming they were one and the same).

Brian Shorey pointed out (off-digest) that Doug wasn't referring to the
same shop, so I'll now publicly thank and recommend Paul Glynn's shop by
name... Particularly for those north and east of Boston (shop is in
Rowley, MA), I think you'd be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable
and capable bunch to work on your Alfa than Paul and his gang...

I should have known this three years ago when a complete stranger came
running out in front of my spider in the middle of route 60 in Medford
to tell me that "You just HAVE to take your car to Paul Glynn up in
Salem [at the time]..." But I resisted. Then a glowing recommendation
from Jim Hayes. Not quite enough. Finally went over at the AONE tech
session and made an appointment to bring her in... Even with the work I
do myself, having a more-than competent backup is crucial...

http://world.std.com/~jeh/glynn/

- ---Jim