Alfetta GTV as a Tow vehicle

Hi all,

Does anyone here use their Alfetta as a tow vehicle ?   I am about to
purchase a formula vee car and currently only have my GTV daily driver
to tow it with (plan to buy a seperate tow car next year).   I am not
too worried about the Alfa's capacity to pull - my GTV has a turbo and
generates quite a bit of power (at the expense of fuel economy).   I am
more worried about the trailer weight on the rear of the car.   I am not
sure of the trailer weight, but it is a fully enclosed alloy constructed
single axle trailer.

Would appreciate hearing from others who use their cars for a similar
purpose.

Joe