RE: Electronic fuel cut-off control for Spica

When your Spica micro-switch acts up, breaks or just becomes
inoperative, there is an electronic control that will serve you very
well indeed.  Designed and developed and tested by my good friend Dave
Pratt in New England.  If you have the need and have some electronic
experience, I can put you in touch with Dave.    Fred Di Matteo  USA
AROC Tech Advisor in Fort Myers, Florida