105 GTV AC

Our state of Nebraska was named from an old Native American word meaning 'Land
of Large Boring American Cars'.  Anyone spending time in Nebraska may have
noticed this trend is still going as strong today as it was in prehistory.
This said, my girlfriend and I drove to a wedding in Nebraska in an Oldsmobile
Underachieva (her car) equipped with AC.  I would have loved to take my 71
GTV, but acres of black vinyl and Midwest United States humidity prevented
this.

This brings me to my question.  Has anyone fitted an AC system from an Alfetta
or a Spider into a GTV?  I have a 2 litre engine from an Alfetta, so it seems
the retrofit should be pretty straight forward.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in
advance.

Lawrence Gowin

71 GTV