fitting air rail to euroheaders - '76 Alfetta Sedan

I've recently moved to California from Wisconsin, USA and am having a hard
time passing the strict emissions standards in California. I have
cast iron Euro headers. I've purchased a factory
air rail but it doesn't look like they match up.The end of the stems on
the air rail are different from the plugs of the headers just off the
engine block.  Has anyone had this problem? Are there adaptors available or
is the only option to modified the
stems on the air rails to make them fit together?

Matthew Talmage
6500mdt0@domain.elided
1976 Alfetta Sedan