Plastic bumper paint in NZ

Hi all,

This is a query for NZ readers, so I'm sorry for boring the hell out
of everyone slse, but I wonder if any NZ readers have tried any of
the plastic bumper and trim paints or blackeners available here in
NZ?  Some of the black plastic on my Alfa Suds is pretty scruffy
and too far gone for the blackeners I've tried so far, which are
Simoniz Black Diamond and somebody's Back To Black (it wasn't
Mother's though). I'm wondering if any Alfista in NZ has come
across a really good blackener which can cope with quite scruffy
trim.

Some really bad parts I know I'll have to actually paint, for sure.
So, has anyone got any recommendations from the various brands
of black plastic trim paint available in NZ please?  An AROC
friend of mine from Hamilton recommended K&H brand, but I just
can't find that anywhwere in the Wellington area where I live.
Anyway, any comments on NZ-available flexible trim paints would
be welcome.

Thanks all for the Digest air-time,
Graham H,
Paekakariki,
N.Z.
GTV, Alfetta, Sud Sprint (with bright metal trim).
2 x Sud TI (with tatty black plastic trim).

End of alfa-digest V7 #36