Alfa Spider fs in Madison

                                          1:10 PM             8/13/98

Mike Salter Wrote:

>>went to a conference in
Madison Wisconsin, beautiful city. I saw a Spider for sale on University =
Boulevard, it's probably gone by now but it looked in great shape if =
anyone over there was interested.
Regards
mike<<

The car Mike saw is mine and it is still for sale.  It's an '81 Spider =
Veloce, ivory with red/brown leather.  I have been reluctant to post on =
the digest because the PO removed all smog gear so many of you couldn't =
buy it (but it runs great this way!).

Here are the particulars:

66,000 miles, New paint, carpet, Wes Ingram FI Pump, Ignition: all done =
at ~55,000 miles.  Car has run great since and has been stored winters.  =
Dealer A/C. Newish Pirelli P6s, Addco rear sway bar,  Pioneer CD player + =
speakers, Always Mobil 1 15W/50.  Includes Evolution 4 cover, manuals, =
etc. Original clutch, starting to act weak.

I am starting to think about the $400 it will cost me to store this car =
for the winter so if you're interest drop me a line now.  I love this car =
but had to choose between it and my Milano :(.

Will deliver in continental US.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano
'81 Spider Veloce