86 USA Spider EFI Throttle Body

For the purists out there - please skip this message....
For the great unwashed, I ask the following - does anyone know of a
large diameter throttle body (from any vehicle at all) which is a neat
bolt on to an '86 USA spider plenum?
I'm in the process of injecting and turbocharging my '71 GTV (now 2
litre) and have fitted the Bosch L-Jetronic hardware for the inlet setup
(thanks to Richard Jones in Sydney). The only thing is that the throttle
body butterfly is somewhat restrictive and I'd like to upsize it.
Also, rather than use the stardard on/off switch throttle position
sensor, I want to use a graduated TPS with the aftermarket injection
management system I'm running.
All ideas welcomed.
Thanks,
Nick