Re: Alfa Heaven Super sucker?

Mike,

I don't know any details about the Super Sucker, aside from the fact that I
would have chosen a different name if it were my product. I have heard that
you can also use the larger Bosch air flow meter off of the BMW 7-series
cars, but I'm not sure about this one. It may work, but then again, there
may be several Alfa experts who are quietly cursing my name for bringing
this up (you know who you are :-) -- In a nutshell, I don't know for sure.

The guy who owned my GTV 6 before told me about it; he even gave me the
extra air flow meter when I bought the car, in case I wanted to try it. He
said I would have to modify the air flow box to accomodate the larger neck
of the meter, and also install a cylindrical air filter. As for the new
meter interacting successfully with the ECU, I haven't a clue. I haven't
done it, mostly because I have other, more important parts of my baby to
work on before I go and screw up a car that runs just fine...But that's just
me. :-)

I would like more info on the Alfa Heaven ECU, though. Do they have a web
site?

Cheers

Darren
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio