Re: self-leveling again (or still) & power steering stop leak

John:

Tried the stop leak recently I don't remember why (fixed the problem).
I was on a trip and did not want some stranger messing with my car.

I guess I was desperate.  With the Alfetta Sedan the drip was annoying
and I did not make the connection and besides stop leak in the radiator
is a no no.  Sigh, I did not try it. Oh for the want of a nail...

Bernie