164 brake warning lights on

I replaced the front brakes and have since not been able to get the brake
warning lights to go off.  The wires are plugged in but I'm not sure what
else could be a factor.  I had the brake system bled and new fluid put in as
well.  It seems to stop ok but the pedal is a bit firm, not bad though.  I
realize that brake problems are hard to figure out over the net but someone
may have some ideas why the lights will not go off.  They have blinked a few
times but have always came back on.

Brett Melancon
Knoxville, TN

End of alfa-digest V7 #31