sunvisor/seatbelt

Thanks to all those who answered my query about how to deal with a loose
visor. The fix is in and it works like a damn.
On another note; if anyone has the female half of a ' 74 spider seatbelt
(preferably black) that they'd be willing to part with, I'm in the market
for one. The passenger side clasp on mine came apart big time with no hope
of reassembly. Please send me an E-mail if you have one for sale.

Hugh,
' 74 Spider