Various Milano questions...

Good evening....

As summer draws to a close after having a full-time job during the week,
and playing the violin at weddings and other functions during the
weekends, and taking an automotive mechanics course I believe I have the
two ingredients necessary to tackle some repairs on my Milano:
competence and money (not necessarily in that order, but hey my Dad's
not too far away)...

Anyhow, I still have some questions for the much more competent Alfa
digest crew....

1) I may a new exhaust and I had narrowed my options down to either
Stebro (have to support my fellow Canadians) or Ansa (either factory or
free flow). But then I was visiting the Sperry Valve Works page and I
noticed that they advertise an exhaust for the GTV-6 and the Milano.
Anybody have any experience with this product or know anything more
about it?

2) There was a thread a while back concerning V-6 head modifications and
I'm curious to know what is a realistic (and reliable)  bhp that can be
achieved with the 2.5l engine. Assume Stage 4 Sperry work and mods. to
the AFM and the ECU and hotter cams, ignition upgrade  etc.etc.

3) Concerning ECU mods does anyone have experience with Alfa Heaven's
after market parts (not just the ECU however, but all the stuff on the
web page) Some of the equipment sounds really interesting but I'm a bit
hesitant knowing that its covered by only a 30 day warranty..

4) Besides Shankle springs for lowering the Milano and their sway bars
etc., are there other companies that offer similar equipment (Spax,
Apex) Anything that I have to buy in the States will cost me an arm and
an leg after its conversion into the Canadian loon.....

Well that's about it for now and sorry for the rudimentary level of some
the questions, but hey, at least I didn't buy a Civic and lower it, like
the rest of the populace my age seem to do....

Thank you,

Philip Gicante
London, Ontario Canada