Re: Guilia fuel pump

>From: Howard Zellman <howard@domain.elided>
>Subject: Giulia Spyder Veloce Questions

>Can anyone advise me about the auxiliary Bendix fuel pump?  Is it meant
>to operate full time along with the mechanical pump or is it just to
>fill the carbs and then be shut off?

>My old exhaust, which I don't believe was original went over the axle.
>In fabricating a new one should it go under the axle (looks awful tight
>there)?

You should have one or the other not both.  Normal wisdom is that a Veloce has
the electric, but if yours is very late (1965) it might be mechanical.  My '65
SS has mechanical and I have talked with one other '65 SS owner with
mechanical pump.

As to the exhaust, it goes under the axle.  Centerline did have a wonderful
reproduction exhaust a couple of years ago.