more on GTVs

     To add to the confusion about early versus late GTV noses, I think in
     non-US markets Alfa continued to sell well into the 70's non-GTA 1300
     and 1600 Junior models with late-style noses, with two or four
     headlights, depending on the particular model.  Several books I have
     show this.

     A few years ago in Berkeley I saw for sale what was called a "1300
     Junior" with early step front but later 1750-style dash.  I was very
     confused by it at the time, but probably it was a 68 or 69 Junior.  I
     didn't get the tipo number, unfortunately.   Though it could have been
     a cobbled-at-home job too.

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register