Re: RE: Will AR GTV seats fit a spider

Brian Shorey:
> i'd suspect not.
>
> i tried to fit a set of gta seats into my spider, and the angle
of the floor is quite different.  it looked like you could cut and
modify the rails to make them fit, but i wasn't about to do that
to a set of rare gta seats.

> hope this helps,
>
> bs

Thanx for you comments. I am just leaving for the "Scampi Rally"
for Alfa Romeo Owners on the Scandinavian west coast. There I am
going to check the seats and measure them. I will keep you
informed wether they fit etc and take some photos.

Best wishes from Scandinavia, no Duetto weather today, sorry.

Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
The Alfa Romeo Spider sites