164S electronic suspension failed self test

My 92 164S electronic suspension recently will
fail self test and go from auto mode to sport
mode when driving.  When this happened, the red
suspension red led lights up.  Sometime it failed
right after I started the engine without driving.

I read the manual, but found no way to get the error
code out.  Anyone know the possible cause of this ?

Karl 92 164S

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]