Re: alfa-digest V7 #20

> From: <dawnanddan@domain.elided>
>
> Has anybody had any experience with the semi-metallic brake pads from
> Ereminas Imports ?  My Milano needs new pads and the Metal Masters are

They are pretty good. My mechanic (ex alfa racer) who's always skeptical
on the aftermarket parts, was impressed to see the difference after I
had him installed on my now ex-Gold.

The older compound used was a bit dusty, and prone to squeel, however,
from what I've heard, Eremina had improved the compound to deal with
those problems, and last heard to work quite well.

For a good all-around brake pad set, can't go wrong with Ereminas.
And they even come with sensor! (if that really matters :)

hm. .. sensors.. now my engine oil light on the ARC kept flashing when
engine is full of oil...

Jess