Re: GTV6 springs

At 01:26 PM 8/5/98 PST, djbender@domain.elided wrote:
>     I have Shankle rear springs in my GTV6.  It sits lower than I like,
>     scraping on some speedbumps.  Does anyone know a way to raise the rear
>     end back up half an inch or so?

the factory had a variety of aluminum spacers of varying thicknesses for
these springs. depending on what is in there already, you may be able to
scrounge up some of these spacers and lift the back end slightly.

according to the Alfetta parts book i have a copy of, there are several
different thicknesses; i've only ever seen one thickness. keep looking...

richard