Verde Paint & Recaro Fabric

- --------In  AD 019 Bob Brady wrote:

- --------Verde Trim Paint/Recaro Fabric

- --------Anyone found a good match of spray paint for the trim (spoilers,
side molding, bumpers) --------on a milano verde?  My trim is wearing in
places, and I was hoping to do some touch up --------before this weekend's
show.  I was hoping on taking the "short cut" and using spray
- --------------paint.  If not a spray paint match, does anyone know the trim
color code for PPG or any --------other major automotive paint supplier?
- --------Also, can someone forward the number of the supplier for the verde
Recaro seats ----------------fabric?  I saw it a while ago, and haven't seen
it reposted.

On the paint.....
Charcoal trim metallic trim paint aerosol 39033
                                       Bumper coater 39273
From,
SEM Products
651 Michael Wiley Dr. Charlotte, NC
28217
800 831-1122

For the Recaro,  the color is officially called Black Monza. A couple of our
fellow digesters got some fabric from Driving Ambition of Portland OR. (503)
238-6011.  Stan Huntley is the contact person. He then orders the black and
the gray insert material. He orders it by meter at $90 per.  Two meters is
plenty to do an entire interior according to what I've been told.  I've also
heard that the material is the correct style but it's a little blue.  The
original fabric is more black/gray.
Driving Ambition wants a check in hand before they will order any Recaro.

Stan is a friendly guy.  Give him a call.

Rob G.
'88 Verde