Power exhaust system for GTV2000(105).

Hi!

Is there anybody outthere that kan give me a tip, of a good and =
welltuned power exhaust manifold for my Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 =
Bertonecoup=E9(105)?
My engine is welltuned, komp.10.5 pistons, Weber 45 and 105.48.03.200.01 =
cams with tighter valve clearence and it needs a better gasflow than the =
stock-manifold/ exhaustsystem can offer.
Manufacturers with addresses, prices, own experiences, you name it, =
I=B4m all ears.
I'm about to design my own in Pro/ENGINEER(CAD-tool), useing Jim =
Kartalamakis "How to powertune..." model and measures, but would prefer =
a system already at the market i.e. cheaper.

Many thanks in advance

Goran