Alfa Romeo Screen Saver

Hi Alfistis,

In my long journey in the web I found many many Alfa Romeo pictures.

So, I decided to create a Screen Saver of the legend - The Alfa Romeo
Screen Saver!
The screen saver shows the develop of Alfa Romeo from the early model -
the 24HP 'till the latest one the 166.

The screen saver is good for Windows 95/98/NT.

It's available for download from:
http://www.asaf.co.il/alfa/screensaver/

Comments are welcome!

As I said this screen saver is created from pictures that were download
from various Alfa Romeo sites, if any of you found his Alfa picture and
feels that it was "stolen" and don't want it to be there just let me
know!

Enjoy,
Asaf Sabag.
Alfa Sud 1.5l, Israel.