GTA/Nordschleife

Thanks Scott :-(

Guess I won't get any work done for awhile as I await the arrival of
Classic & Sports Cars magazine. I've had two opportunities to lap the
Nordschleife (once in a FIAT Uno station wagon and just recently in a BMW
318) and if there is anything I could get seriously addicted too it would
be this track. I have made a personal pact with myself that I will NOT pack
my bags in the middle of the night and move to Germany. Provence maybe but
not Deutschland. To be able to lap that track repeatedly AND in a race-type
vehicle would be heaven (but how to pay for it?????). Its close to heaven
even in an Uno!

Digesters take note. If you haven't driven this track then book your
flights (or if you are local...buckle your seat belts). A real E-ticket!
Who knows how long it will be before Germany succumbs to the liabilty craze
that has made so many pursuits off-limits to us in the US of A.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
72 GTV (it's alive!)