alfas for sale in Canada

There is a good variety of alfas for sale in southern ontario as I
noticed just by looking through the auto trader and newspaper ads. These
are a bargain especially with the low Cdn. loonie &... if you've got
some American greenbacks. I'm not a broker but for a small finder's fee
I am willing to do some leg work in locating and screening potential
alfas. Please respond  to my personal e-mail address.

Spritz
'87 red spider quad