GTV6 emissions test

Actually had the satisfaction of going thru Maryland emissions test with my 92 K 83 GTV6,
with cat attached, and managed the following:

HC:  38 ppm ; 220 ppm Max

CO:  0.21 pct ; 1.20 pct Max

CO2:  14.5 pct ; 6.0 pct Min value

I did change engine oil previous to this, and found a couple of small air leaks in air bypass
hoses around the intake plenum, but that was it.  After being presented with the test
results paper, I could not resist lighting up the rear tires as a way of saying thanks to the
staff.

Ciao,   Jay