Re: Crash

In message , nelaco@domain.elided writes
>Hello group, I need help finding a good lawyer in the San Jose area in
>California.  A very good friend of mine crashed his car last night
>against a parked car and left the scene.  Sounds like he is going to
>need a lot of help.  Please email me directly at "nelaco@domain.elided" ASAP
>if you know of one.  Thank you for your help in advance.
He didn't happen to bounce off a certain GTV6 a few months ago by any
chance? I remember the owner being less than pleased about this, so I
trust your friend will do the decent thing and own up. Full compensation
should be paid immediately to the guy who's car he wrecked.
Maybe the poor bugger with the wrecked car needs a lot of help too?
- --
Jonathan Coates
164LV6 Daily driver
752.0TS T car