Alfa 6 in US

                                          8:49 AM             8/3/98

To the digester looking for a US Alfa 6:

Last time I was up at Alfa Heaven (4 years ago) Tom Zat had an Alfa 6.  =
Here's the catch: It was a Calloway twin turbo!  I'm sure his conversion =
didn't do much for its authenticity, but it sounded like a fun car!

DISCLAIMER: I didn't see/hear it run or get to look at the motor.  from =
the outside it looked stock.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano
'81 Spider