dissin' Alfettas at the Concours Italiano

Since purchasing the infamous $400 Alfetta over two and a half years ago
(see story at: http://www.crl.com/~pi/project/sprint/sprint.htm ) I can no
longer join in the fun of trashing these sorely under appreciated
automobiles. Mine has been nothing less than a faithful soldier whether it
be going to the market, hauling parts around or doing the daily 50 mile
drive to work which can often include sparring with a wayward piece of lawn
furniture, a construction ladder or the dead hulk of detached big rig
retread laying on the Nimitz freeway. Those hideous 100 pound 5 mph bumpers
turned out to have a purpose after all.

In fact, I will not be ashamed to bring it to the Concours Italiano and let
the paint chips flake off onto the greens at Quail Lodge for a few hours on
the 14th.

And on the subject of ADer's going to the Concours:
There's no way to get a corral pass and I'm not real sure what the $40
Preferred parking tag will get you if you have one. My plan is to show up
early and play it by ear. If anyone is interested we can meet up just
outside the entrance and if nothing else create our own Alfa Digest Corral
by going in together.

If incentives are needed I'll bring my portable generator and blender - a
complimentary slushy Margarita is offered to any digester that shows.

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - http://www.crl.com/~pi/project
E-Mail - mailto:pi@domain.elided