Spider stuff

 Does anybody out there have any recent experience with purchacing new
tops. I am interested in a canvas one and was wondering about the quality,
fit and value of the Cariboo, world or ? tops. It would be for a 77. I saw
a new one recently that was black with white stitching and definately want
to stay away from that style. I live in Canada so with the exchange rate
and shipping I only want to do this once. Thanks for your time.

Carson Damm