Re: Urgent request from an Alfista friend

Giovanni,
I am not familiar with this model or if one exists in the Colorado USA
area,  I have sent your message with this reply to the AlfaDigest and to
Knopp's Alfa in Denver,  perhaps one of them can help you out.

Digesters?  Any help for an Alfista in need?
Regards,
Don

Grand Soleil wrote:

> ear Alfisti,
>
> I am an Alfa fan from Switzerland. I contracted the Virus Alfa when I
> was a child and now all my family loves Alfa Romeo cars.
>
> I am writing to you because I really need information about a car that
> we are restoreing:
> an Alfa 6, 6 cylinders, Sedan (not GTV6, not Alfetta SI!)
>
> The particularity of the car is the USA version and here in Europe
> nobody, even Alfa Romeo Arese, can help us.
>
> We need some pictures of the front, rear view, interior and engine bay.
> If someone has such a similar car or has some fotos about it please send
> to us by e-mail.
>
> I know that this is a special request and that only 10 or 20 cars were
> made but I hope in the friendship between Alfisti.
>
> Waiting for your information, thank you for your attention.
>
> Best Regards
> Giovanni
>
> P.S>
> Please send info to this adresse:
>
> gio_montreal@domain.elided

- --
Don Suiter ACOC - webmaster (ACOC) - (ErEc,Ltd), http://www.donsuiter.com/
Vintage Race: RMVR #81 1967-Alfa GTjr, 54 Siam H-Mod
http://www.csd.net/~suiter/acoc.html - Alfa Club of Colorado website