Re: Power Steering Stop Leak, etc.

to add to an older thread - When I bought my Milano years ago the power
steering (pump?) made a suealing noise when turning at low speeds or
when stopped (i.e. when parking, etc.).  I added some sealer/seal
enhancer and the problems have not resurfaced since.  I have also used
the new semi-synthetic Valvoline (I think) power steering fluid.  The
system leaks a little, as there is evidence of fluid around the
reservoir, but no major leaks, no rack replacement, no squealing, and
this is after 118k on my 3.0 '88 Milano.  there is that filter in the
reservoir, which I have never replaced and can find no replacement
interval for, but I have heard that the part is available.  Is this in
place on all Milanos?  It sits in the reservoir.