Re: 2.)L TS Engine

>Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:41:25 +1000 (EST)
>From: Robert Michael Waterworth <r.waterworth@domain.elided>
>Subject: 2.0l TS Engine
>
>Hi, I am currently trying to track down a complete 2.0l Twin Spark engine
>(preferably from a 75, but a front wheel drive model will do) to put in my
>116 series GTV. Basically this is a request to people in Europe as it
>seems extremely difficult to get one either here in Australia or in the
>USA. If anybody knows of where I can get my hands on one could they please
>send me some info on it. I can organise transport from here.

There have been some in Sydney for sale. Try and grab a copy of the Trading
Post for Sydney, and if you are a member of AROCA, try the club night and
check the various interstate club magazines (i htink one was advertsied here
a month or two back about $3800). Plus you need an injection computer (say
Haltech, or Motec, or Autronic), plus a hi-pressure fuel pump, cat cobverter
etc etc etc

- --
Nathan Wong	       http://www.nectar.com.au/~alfacors
	           - Alfa Romeo - Club Cars - Super Touring -
AlfaCors@domain.elided	 - Formula One - V8Supercars -