Re: alfa-digest V7 #7Re: Milano water pump survey

David Gurevich wrote:

> I do not know about Milano's, but I've never had a water pump last more than
> 70-80K miles on any car I've owned, foreign or domestic.

David:  I think there's a group of us who would be delighted with 50K on
our Milano water pumps.  If you've been watching the responses, few have
indicated high mileage on the pumps.

I will post results as enough come in.

Digest readers, If you have a Milano and know its water pump history,
please mail me with the following info:

> -- "If you've driven your car for a significant number of miles 30K, 50K or
> more or if you have all the PO's records, What year, Model, & engine
> size &
> frequency of replacement?"

Thanks for your comment.
Bernie Bennett