re:2.5l V6 Water Pump

My Milano is the first one in Canada and one of the first six
in North America=2E It was personally driven back from New
Jersey by Remo Ferri of Maranello Motors so he could have
a sample in his showroom before the bulk shipments began=2E
I visited my car in his showroom for several months before
he finally let me have it=2E So I guess that makes it an early one
for sure=2E It also puts me in that select group of Alfa Owners who
actually bought a NEW one :-)

The water pump was replaced by Grand Prix Motors in Seattle
on my return from a Canadian Alfa convention in Vancouver=2E
It hadn't failed and was not even leaking but just thinking about
the thousands of miles of nothing between Seattle and Chicago
on Interstate 90 and the only guys with wrenches more used to
Peterbilts lead me to spend a night in Seattle and get the pump
changed=2E That was at 75000 miles=2E

The car now has over 110 thousand miles and that water
pump is still fine=2E

One water pump in 110,000 miles, hey, no big deal :-))

Yours in Alfas,
John Pickering
Toronto